Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas....


Cosmic Conspiracy. That's how it feels sometimes. I finally got the tree completely decorated. It took 2 weeks. Really. I don't know why. I would come home and walk right past the box of ornaments. Finally, on Friday I walked in the door and just started hanging them. I still had my coat on....I wanted to put up a picture but I can't find the camera!!!!

So right now the city is under a blanket of snow that is now as I type being covered by freezing rain. I have one gift to get. Just one! I don't know what the rest of the week will bring. Supposedly, rumor has it that there may be another storm coming through on Christmas Eve. So not cool. The one year I have all but one gift, I have brunch planned and even have already done all the shopping for the ingredients and such. Now look. Snow, wind, ice. Go figure.

No comments: