Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Little Prince

I can't believe it has been  just over 8 weeks since my grandson was born.  He is such a little angel on earth..  He is now at the age where he is just starting to smile and coo and I just can't get enough of watching him.  His sisters dote on him, his grandpa in absolutely enthralled with him and I can't believe how tiny he is!  He weighs just a few pounds more than his father did when he was born.  I look at him and wonder just where time goes.  It seems like just yesterday I was holding his father, my first born.

He is the first male born in almost 24 years.  My youngest son was the last one on both sides of the family.  The twins are never far from my mind.  As I watch the middle granddaughter, I can't help but wonder what they would be like...their personality, looks. 

I feel so blessed to have these gifts , these grandchildren.  I so look forward to sleep overs, and riding bikes and going on trips and hikes with all my grandchildren.  What more can I ask for?

No comments: