Sunday, March 6, 2011

My New Love

My 3rd granddaughter was born on Tuesday February 22nd at 11:14 am.  7lbs 7oz, she came out eyes wide open ready to meet the world.  I feel so blessed to have been a part of her birth.  I have 2 angels on earth, and 2 in heaven.  I have to confess that I spent a great part of the pregnancy in hyper alert state of anxiety.  After the birth and passing of the twins at 5 months gestation, it was hard to relax.  I worried about my son and daughter in law and how they would handle another loss.  I worried about my husband and me and how we would make it through.  I had nothing but my faith that God never puts more on us than we can bear, regardless of what we think when we are going through it.  He has never let me down. Never.

So the love affair has begun.  I am so excited about teaching her new things, hanging out with her and her sister.  We are going to have so much fun.  Grand parenting is the crown of life.  It is such a blessing and privilege that I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming.

No comments: