Sunday, December 4, 2011

Today marks the 2 years since our grandchildren Tiana & Drew III were born and died.  I think about them EVERYDAY. I wonder what they would look like.  What kind of personality they would have.  Would they have that secret twin language?  Who would be the Grammy's boy or girl or the Grampy's girl or boy?  My mind just doesn't turn off.  I can't stop thinking about the what if's and possibilities. 

Since then we have been blessed with another beautiful granddaughter, Tatiyana.  She is such an angel and it is so fun to watch her with her big sister Kamiyah.  Soon there will be another addition to the family, as in May 2012 (hopefully on my birthday!) My son and his wife will welcome another bundle of joy to the world.

Nothing can take away the pain of losing the twins.  No future grandchildren can ever replace them regardless of the fact that the they were only here for a blink of an eye.  They were here.  Then they were gone.  Gone to be with our Heavenly Father.  To occupy heaven until we all meet them there one day. They will never be forgotten. 

No comments: